Wednesday, October 27, 2010

black cat birthday weirdness

Freaky morning. I woke up at 4:15 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. I got up at 4:45 (alarm clock was set for 5). As I was setting my Garmin 310XT in the dining room window to catch satelite signals before I went outside, I noticed that the old dishwasher that I had put at the end of driveway last night was gone... It's too early for the trash truck to have come. As soon as I stepped out of the front door, I was startled by a black cat on the walkway staring up at me. It ran away as I was closing the door. A quarter mile into my run I saw a huge possum? scampering across the road. I've never seen one of them in the neighborhood. Then my Garmin was off... this route is almost always 3.11 miles, plus or minus 2 hundreths, but today it registered 3.01 miles. Lots of weirdness on my daughter's birthday. Hope she has a happy 12th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment