Monday, July 19, 2010

boobie fruit

An easy 2 mile run this morning in the hopes of getting into an early morning running routine. It hasn't worked in the past, but maybe today will be the day...

The rest of this post has absolutely nothing to do with running, but definitely a lot of fun! My daughter invited a friend over this afternoon/evening. In December 2007, I videotaped them performing silly skits. While I made dinner tonight, they got on the computer and watched those old videos. They decided it was time for a re-enactment. I haven't laughed this hard in... days? Two and a half years ago they put on my bras and stuffed them with fruit, added pillows under my skirts and performed a skit from "hairspray" (bottom photo).

They did a similar re-enactment tonight (top photo) and we had so much fun! Looking back at the pictures and videos, I'm amazed at how much they've grown/changed in the past two and a half years. Thanks for the laughs, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment