Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Easy sunrise jog on Vero Beach

I'm on a business trip this week in Vero Beach, FL. The former project manager recommended an inn on the beach. He said it wasn't luxurious, but it was clean, on the beach, and the rate was within our allowable limit. He was right. Last night, after dinner, I sat on a chair outside my room on the third floor, overlooking the ocean. I read for hours until I couldn't stay awake. It was so peaceful. I set my alarm to wake before sunrise. I got up, dressed, and headed for the beach. I didn't have a lot of time, so I only did a 2 mile jog. It was slow, but very enjoyable. At the end of my jog, I noticed my elf watching the sunrise over the ocean. Too cool!

Miles run this week: 2.05
Days run this week: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment