Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekly wrap up: January 12-18, 2009

A big Goose Egg, nada, zero, nuthin... how pathetic my running week was. I logged absolutely zero miles. The weather was bad so I didn't run while I was in Wilmington. I'm a wimp when it comes to freezing rain in the dark hours, so I skipped it. I was very tired and opted to sleep late on Thursday. I thought I would run at work during lunch on Friday, but that didn't happen either. I did walk down 13 flights of stairs, walk a half mile in the underground passageway, and then climb back up 13 flights of stairs at work on Friday afternoon, though. Saturday was spent taking care of my ill daughter. And Sunday... well, it's that time of the month and I just didn't feel like it. Next week has to be better. I seriously need to get back on track now that I have at least one person that has made a financial contribution for the charity that I'm running the ING Half marathon. I don't want it to be a disappointment. After last week's great long run, I had convinced myself to sign up for the Run the Reagan half marathon on Valentines Day. But now I don't think I will. I just need to start training for the ING properly, rather than just go out and run a half without proper training just because I like the course... Stay tuned, I may change my mind again when I'm feeling better...

No comments:

Post a Comment