Saturday, August 21, 2010

National Trail Running Day

Since today is National Trail Running Day, I decided to shift my long run to Sunday and run on a trail instead. I originally wanted to explore a new trail, but I got a message from my sister inviting me to a surprise birthday dinner for her husband tonight, and with all the other things that I had to do today, I just didn't have time to drive too far to explore a new trail. So... I went to Stone Mountain Park, the closest trails that I know of, and enjoyed getting lost in the woods. This was the third time that I've run this route and I still managed to get lost once. It was 88 degrees and 70% humidity when I started. I probably walked as much as I ran, but I didn't care. Just enjoyed the 5.59 miles of trail time.

What's your favorite trail?

No comments:

Post a Comment